Thursday, September 24, 2026

Capitol City - The Landing Page for Superhero Campaigns

Because my superhero campaigns have all been relatively short, rather than do one landing page for each I'm creating one page for them all.  These include:

The Bold and The Determined

Two campaigns in one, an experiment in running a high-level and a low-level campaign at the same time in the same city.  The high-level campaign introduced the superhero team SABRE.

[Sessions to be listed once I find them on Obsidian Portal]


Four Summoners

A villain campaign wherein we learned our group of players don't actually make very good villains.  This will include some fiction I wrote after the campaign ended.

Sessions: 

Session 1: Bitburg Beatdown
Session 2: Snatching TURTLES

Fiction:

Written as a series of shorts when I had some downtime at work. 
Summoner Leaves Base [with a background recap]
Summoner Approaches Bank
Summoner Robs Bank
The Morning After
Field Test in Capitol City


SABRE

The most recent campaign, featuring a newly reconstituted SABRE, several years after the previous campaign.


General Campaign Posts

Not campaign specific, but about creating these campaigns and Capitol City.

Champions Pre-Campaign Data 1 – Superhero Timeline - Campaign background

Champions Pre-Campaign Notes: Scale Matters! - not all cities are the same

Capitol City Neighborhood Descriptions - short descriptions of the neighborhoods

Running Superhero Campaigns - some thoughts after 20 years of experiments



No comments:

Post a Comment