Sunday, September 13, 2026

Status Update

Our life kind of imploded the last two weeks.  My wife is looking for a job to help fix our finances plus dealing with some other stuff while I'm desperately trying to keep all the plates spinning until she finds work.  Unfortunately, she is having trouble finding jobs that actually pay what they promise, when they promise.  This has made life an emotional rollercoaster as we edge closer and closer towards fiscal oblivion.

Not fun, to say the least.

I will post the next two sessions of Tim's Outlanders: Tomb Raiders this week, probably Tuesday and Thursday.  After that, I'm not 100% certain at this point.  I should work on typing up the session reports for In Search Of..., especially as I'm supposed to run the next session in two weeks, so that seems likely.  I'm also working on the next arc of the Sudden Sea campaign, when the players leave County Modon to avoid the revolution they accidentally started there and travel through the Grand Duchy of Mercia, looking for mercantile riches and whatever other wealth they can lay their hands on.

That's it for now.  Type more at you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment