The latest Aldelle Group adventure log is delayed due to my wife and I spending an evening doing something geeky together: testing out the Pathfinder RPG domain management rules from the Kingmaker AP. I really want to tryout the domain rules ckutalik on Hill Cantons is putting together, but they're not published yet, so I'll have to wait on that.
- Upkeep Phase
- Improvement Phase
- Income Phase
- Event Phase
- Starting Treasury (equal to Ending Treasury for the previous month)
- Treasury after the Upkeep Phase (it is possible to gain a build point [BP] during the Upkeep Phase in addition to spending for Consumption)
- Treasury after Improvement Phase (to show BPs spent)
- Treasury after Income Phase (to show effects of the Income Phase)
- Ending Treasury (to account for any changes due to Kingdom Events).
So long story short, the Paizo domain rules are workable, but need some tweaking and better cross-references as stuff gets lost. The Paizo form needs a lot of work to be really usable, but covers the basics. Hexographer is such a cool product that my wife almost instantly approved the purchase of it. Hoody-hoo! Did I mention my wife is awesome? I should because she is.