Friday, May 4, 2018

Shadowrun Session Notes Delayed

Session notes for Session 8 of Code Name: Parrot T-Rex are delayed due to job search activities this week.  I spent parts of this week job hunting and parts prepping for the short contract I have to start on Monday, but the client's HR department says they cannot get me in their system in time and need me to delay a week.  Quite frustrating, but not unusual for the industry.  Plus, there was a major trade show this week, which I think is the real delay.

Anyways, to avoid stressing too much this weekend [my wife is having an event at the house that is important to her], I'm delaying Session 8 until May 10th.  I'm going to try and post the next session of the Barrowmaze campaign on Tuesday, which will use my unexpectedly available writing time on Monday.  I should be able to write up Sessions 8 and 9 after that and queue them up to post on the 10th and the 17th, respectively.

My apologies for the delay, but getting an income again is highest priority for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment