Sunday, March 6, 2011

No Post Today - Post Tomorrow

Hey, it took longer to get the post written as I was doing several other things at the same time, including talking to a new player who will be Skype-ing in (assuming we get all the technical issues correct).

So, the post I promised for the weekend will post tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM CST.  There should be the two regularly scheduled posts for the week, which will put me back on "schedule".

We used Skype to include a regular player who had to go out of state due to work.  It worked OK, but we need to do a few things next time to make it smoother, mostly dealing with putting up a monitor so the other players can see him instead of just me.  If we can work our conference calling, we should be adding another player from out of state - Erin Palette.  That should happen this Friday, so I'll let you know how things work out.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment