Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Status Update - Beginning of 2024

December was busier than November at the Day Job (plus the holidays) and I'm just now coming off that busy period in January.

After reviewing the AdSense results I removed the ads from this blog.  I never met the minimum amount for payout, in fact I barely reached 5% of that number in the time I've had the ads running.  No real loss.

The Monday Group (a.k.a., Super Rat) has continued playing and we just did Session 17, so I'm 8 sessions behind.  I will resume writing up the session summaries this month and try to catch up a session every two weeks.

My clone of the OD&D rules is still progressing, although slowly.  I've done what should be the final editorial pass on Books 1 and 2, finishing Book 2 last week.  Next is Book 3, which I want to have done no later than the end of February.  After that I will put the PDFs up on DriveThru RPG for sale and then create a POD version because I want physical copies to show for my effort.

That's it for now.  My next regular post should be early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment