Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Covid, Mark 2

 My plan was to use the Labor Day holiday to resume writing blog posts after taking August off from my writing schedule.  Unfortunately, I came down with Covid August 26th and ran a fever for the next week.  This was much worse than my first run in with Covid, but it could have been much, much, worse, so I still consider myself lucky.  My immune system seems to be able to handle it, especially after getting the vaccine and 1st booster.  My wife has lingering side-effects, probably due to her asthma, but did not need to be hospitalized.  This round gave me significant headaches, such that I couldn't concentrate enough to read or write at all and just watched TV and slept.  [This led to a minor NCIS addiction as it is available, in order, on Netflix now.  I'm up to Season 9 now.]

I'm feeling better and I'm over the infection, but I'm still pretty sluggish about doing things and tire quickly.  This will likely be the only post this week.  I hope to have a session write-up posted next week [Shattered Star AP, Book 3]and then consistently each week after that.  I'm also resuming the Draft D review of Book III of my OD&D clone, Adventures in the Green.  I very much want to get that to a completed state so I can publish this year.

That's it for now.  Type more at you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment