Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Delay Due to Health

 Ever wonder how someone could mistake indigestion for a heart attack?  Well I know how that works now.

As a result, my schedule this week has been disrupted while I get my health squared away.  Session notes for Shattered Star, Book 2, session 30 will go up this week, but it might not be until Friday.  Sorry for the delay.

Also, the ads from AdSense seem to be showing now.  The auto placement of them was terrible, with the algorithm dropping them in the middle of lists, so I turned that off and am going with manual placement.  I have the ability to move them around some, so let me know if any are particularly distracting.  I'll run the ads until the end of the year and review their usefulness again in January.

Later!



1 comment:

  1. Or a catastrophic loss of potassium in blood. I felt your pain as I was wheeled into the ED of the hospital I was working in.

    ReplyDelete