Tuesday, April 27, 2021

No post this week

This past weekend I ran the playtest campaign for my OD&D clone, Adventures in the Green  and had tons of writing necessary for that.  This week I'm getting the 2nd dose of the Covid vaccine on Tuesday (later today when this posts) and I have no idea what, if any, side effects I might get.  Therefore, I'm skipping posting this week just in case.

In the meantime, I've started posting thoughts on the changes/corrections/explanations I'm adding to the original version of D&D (the 1974 edition).  You can see my thoughts on phase spiders and a glimpse of the Combat Sequence over at Adventures in the Green.  Posts will appear there irregularly as I respond to the rules and the gaps therein.

I've completed Draft C of Book I: Characters.  I'll post a link to it in the sidebar here later this week.  [We of course found a typo when I handed Draft C to the playtesters last weekend so I have to fix that before posting.  Sigh.]


Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment