Thursday, January 28, 2021

Busy Month at the Day-Job

I've started writing up the session notes for our return to the Shattered Star adventure path, but work has kept me exceedingly busy this month.  I have two projects wrapping up this week and then four more that wrap up at the end of February and another four that start in late February/early March.  This is keeping me very busy, which is good professionally, but limiting in regards to my writing time.  By the time I'm done for the day, I don't really want to look at a computer screen anymore.  First World Problems for sure.

As a result, getting blog posts up is behind.  I should have Book 2, Session 1 of Shattered Star up by Tuesday.  Session 2 will be no more than a week after that, possibly earlier if I can swing it.

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment