Thursday, May 11, 2017

Monster Slaying as Therapy

Mrs. Bugbears for Breakfast and I need some time to de-stress as this week has piled it on and it's only Thursday.  We are slaying monsters in Torchlight II tonight as it is very stress relieving and something we both enjoy playing together.  I do have part of the next installment of Ludovic's Hell written (the morning attempt for 6 April 2076), but not enough to make a full blog entry, even a "normal" one.  Therefore, no post today - my apologies for the delay.  I will write the rest of Part 3 tomorrow night and either post late tomorrow (Friday) or set it to auto-post Saturday morning.

Tangentially, there are two more days of attempts after 6 April and they include some of the more elaborate attempts, so I think each day will be a separate installment, just to avoid a wall of text large enough to give Pink Floyd pause (ask your parents if you don't get the reference).

No comments:

Post a Comment