Friday, April 15, 2016

Status Update

So I'm finally over my last cold and my Spring allergies are finally settling down, so I'm able to get some writing done again.

Session 7 of Urban Surfin' will post Monday morning on the 18th.  I plan to have Session 8, the final one for that run, post later in the week.  The exact date will vary depending on too many things for me to make a strong guess beyond "after Tuesday".  

The following Monday (the 25th) will be SABRE Issue #3, Act 1.  This will catch me up with the session reports for the monthly Champions game.  The next game for that is in late May, so there will be a delay before Act 2 of Issue #3 happens and gets posted.

After THAT, I have session notes for the first session of Woodchipper, the next Shadowrun game.  The Fin has been putting her contact information out there as a fixer and that is starting to bring some work, maybe more than the Pleiades Group can handle at one time.  We'll see how that plays out.  Session 1 happened March 21st and for several reasons dealing with me we haven't actually played since then.  Session 2 should happen April 18th and we'll get back on our regular gaming schedule after that.

Finally, if anyone knows of a company in the Houston area looking to hire a Tech Writer with 15+ years experience, please let me know as I'm in the market for a new job.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment