Thursday, April 9, 2015

Shadowrun Report – Monkey Business – Session 03 Delayed

Session 3 covered a ton of activity all over Seattle and is going to be broken into two parts to avoid a giant, single, wall of text.  Due to visiting In-laws, Date Night with my wife, and actual work at work, the first part is delayed.  It will post Tuesday, April 14, with Part 2 posting two days later.  That will give me enough time to write them up and perform QC on the text.  It was more fun than a barrel full of monkeys to run and was crowned “weirdest run I’ve ever played in” by Murdoc’s player.

Tangentially, I’ve also started writing some short fiction to flesh out the different districts in my Champions campaign.  That campaign is not slated to start until this summer, but I don’t have anything more specific than that as there are too many variables right now.  The short fiction will post as I have material written.  The first thing will be a Noir-ish detective piece introducing the Bricktown and Monastery Hill districts.  I have a rough outline and just need time to sit down and finish writing the story out.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment