Friday, October 6, 2023

Session Notes Delayed

 The next two sessions have happened but I ran into an unexpected snag.  As I am running encounters in the town of Nomi, a certain amount of which I'm creating on the spot, I eased back on my note taking, expecting to rely upon the wealth of notes my players turn in.  They do this in exchange for Hero Points that they can use to reroll a single die or adjust the result on a die up or down by one.

Over the last five session, I relied on their notes to help me get the order of events correct or get small details I might have missed.  As soon as I chose to rely on them turning in notes as the basis of my write-ups, they stopped turning them in.  Two of the players have a newborn they are dealing and two others had work situations become super busy to the point they don't want to look at a computer after work.  One player still turns them in but doesn't make notes on things her character isn't there for and the last player hasn't been turning in notes.

That guy is now typing up notes as text messages and sending them to me, but his character is a bit delusional and the notes reflect this.

Long story short (too late!), I have most of Session 6 typed up, but not an important bit at the end of the session.  I'm waiting on the player notes for some detail and then I can post it.  The players should be sending their notes more on the regular after this, so once we get started I should be able to post regularly again.

TL;DR: Sorry for the delay, material is inbound, just not here yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment