Monday, July 22, 2019

Cross-pollination with Adventures in the Green

I'm running a little side project that is partially an Imagi-nation, partially fun with LEGO, and partially amazement at the size of the plants growing in my yard this year.  It's titled Adventures in the Green and is a fantasy story of a chartered adventuring company specializing in work in the over-sized forest known as The Green.  Parts 1 and 2 are up with plenty of photos showing the action.

Strange things are afoot...

I'm developing things as I go, but I have names for the initial round of characters, which puts me yards ahead from my starting point.  I'll probably do a Dramatis Personae page in the next week.  I will eventually do a map once I need to, but for now I'm free-forming it.  I want a bit of the weird in this, so I'm not certain where it will go.  Pop on over and please say "Hello!" when you get a chance.

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment