Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Game Delay Due to Lack of Norn

We haven't played in two weeks due to the Norn having heavy coursework, so nothing to report there.  The Norn says his classwork will be lighter next week so there will be a game.

I've done the red-line edits to Book 2 of the Barrowmaze Session Notes.  I have about half those edits entered into the text.  I'll get most of the rest in tonight, but it might not be all of them - the document is 84 pages in length and I have 37 pages of edits entered.  Once the edits are in I'll make it into a PDF and put in the bookmarks.  Once that is done I'll post the Book 2 file here on the blog.

[UPDATE: Done and posted.  See the Downloads section to the right or go to this blog post and follow the link there.]

After that, I'll go back and do another edit and format check on Book 1.  Once it is formatted the same as Book 2, I'll combine the two files into one big file consisting of all of Season 1 and post it on DriveThruRPG as Pay-What-You-Want.  [I still need to set up my account there, so that's another step I need to take care of.]

I've had an idea for a small bridging campaign after Fate of the Norns but before we start back with Barrowmaze.  I want to run a short campaign where the players are students at the university Vorgand, Daphne's porter, attends during the rainy season.  They've heard Vorgand's stories and formed their own Dungeon Delving Club to explore a local ruin with some odd legends.

I want to talk with the rest of the group to see if they are interested in the idea and which game system they would like me to run it in.  I'm leaning toward HERO System as it would be most flexible for low level characters, allowing differentiation between characters that 0-level D&D characters don't get.  I'll let folks here know once I have a chance to discuss it with the rest of the group.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment