Monday, March 7, 2016

Updates Imminent

So, February was a rough month for me.  I was ill with/recovering from a two-stage cold for most of it with very little energy for writing.  At the end of the month, my employers closed down the Houston office and laid us all off.  Times are tough in the oil and gas industry, but I worked for a reputable company and received a severance package that did not suck.  The benefits of working for a privately owned company over a publicly owned one.

The upshot is that I'm now spending half my time looking for my next job/career and the other half catching up on all the things I didn't have time for plus writing again.  I have notes for several sessions of both games I'm in/running and no excuses, so, as the title says, Updates are imminent.

No comments:

Post a Comment