Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Artwork in the Banner

The artwork in the banner is Pruuma the She-Bear, by Kalman Andrasofszky. This is a cropped version so it would fit. All rights belong to...who ever owns it at the moment (either WotC, Paizo, or Kalman).

I ran across this piece in a Google image search, looking for something to put in the banner. It works for one of the PCs in my game (yes, one of the players put together a bugbear defender). As the work appeared in "Vault of the Drow" in Dragon Magazine, I imagine the rights are somewhat tied up. I'm going to use it for a bit until I find something else, commission something else, or am asked to take it down, whichever comes first.

I'd like to get artwork for each of the PCs that I can feature here, either individually or as a group. If anyone is interested in doing some fair trade, their art skills for my editing skills, please let me know. I have nine years as a technical writer in the oil and gas industry and three years prior to that in PC hardware, so I have some skills and am willing to work a deal.

That's it for now. First actual game session is tomorrow night and I'm really looking forward to it. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment