Friday, September 3, 2010

Some Updates

Just to keep folks up to date, here are some updates:
  • The Verden game will not run the next two Wednesdays due to A) most of the players being out of town, and then B) the DM being out of town. Luckily, I have two more sessions worth of notes to transcribe, so there will be Verden adventure logs the next two weeks.
  • This DOES mean that I will NOT be posting a second Verden adventure log this week. Sorry about that.
  • There should be a Southern Reaches game tonight. I'm not entirely certain who exactly will be there, but it looks like a low level group as Sinn and San Ti reappear after many weeks of work interferring with gaming. ;-)
  • The Southern Reaches group is now down to nine players. Khallas' player is in Austin now and working a 10a-7p shift at his new job that has a potential future, meaning it would be very unusual if he ever made a regular game again. Despite what I just said above, I always believe that getting your real life on track trumps gaming every single day of the week and twice on Sundays, so this is a great turn of events. Doesn't mean we won't miss him at the game, but what's better for him is better in general.
  • The A/C at my home is finally completely fixed. I am very grateful for that. Suddenly being without a comfortable environment in your home is very debilitating.

I think that's about it for right now. I'll resume regular posting next week with SR adventure logs on Monday, a Verden adventure log on Friday, and Wednesdays containing ramblings upon what ever inspires me in either game to write about on Wednesday.

As to that, if there is anything you'd like me to expound upon related to either game or my thoughts on West Marches-style games, please leave me a request in the comments and I'll get on it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment